Psalm 25:8-9 says "Good and upright is the Lord; therefore he instructs sinners in the way. He leads the humble in what is right, and teaches the humble his way."
Everyday when I choose not to look to him for that teaching, it is out of my pride that ultimately say I don't need Him! Certainly I can be a wonderful wife, a caring friend, a loving mother, and run a ministry all on my own! And in this boat of pride sailing along the chaotic sea of life by boat begins to fall apart, and it's not long until I'm drowning trying on my own to keep it together.
Praise be to God, that He loves a sinner like me, that he chooses to rescue me out of the wreckage. It is only when we sail a ship where Christ is our captain, that we can life a life of peace and joy, a life of purpose.
Lord,
Instruct me a sinner, remind me that it is only in that humility that I can be lead in Your way!
Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment